- Added a new level! Enjoy!
- Added a gameplay settings menu in the overworld to the left
- Added a new HUD element: when you're hit by a hazard, an indicator appears that points to the thing that hit you
- Improved hand hitboxes to make them more accurately match the hand model
- Fixed a bug where hazards could hit you in the areas just off of the sides of your head
- Added visual "whoosh" effect to your peripheral vision while you're falling or flinging, which changes colors from white to blue when you are moving at the maximum speed; we hope this will make it easier to figure out how hard you need to fling in order to hit your top speed
- Overhauled the system that detects when you're standing off-center to be more accurate and intuitive
- Minor bug-fixing, optimization, and quality of life improvements
Get Don't Look Down
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.